Gateway to Arabic is a well-structured, progressive course that has been carefully designed to teach Arabic in a non-Arabic-speaking environment to learners from a broad age range. It is highly popular with evening and weekend madrasahs, Muslim schools, as well as with adult learners. As students progress in building up their knowledge of Arabic grammar and vocabulary, they are able to put into practice the skills they have acquired through written exercises, spoken passages of dialogue and comprehension exercises. Gateway to Arabic Book Two builds on the basic reading and writing skills acquired in Book One (Starter Book). With a vocabulary of over 350 words and easy-to-follow explanations, supported by 250 illustrations, Book Two provides learners with a basic knowledge of Arabic grammar, enabling them to take their first steps in understanding and using non-verbal sentences.
This book covers: Gender of nouns and agreement of adjectives.
- Asking and answering simple questions.
- Use of the definite article.
- Some prepositions and conjunctions.
- Use of singular personal and attached pronouns.
- The dual forms of nouns and adjectives.
- Sound and broken plural nouns and adjectives.
- Singular, dual and plural demonstrative pronouns.
- Numbers from 1 to 10 and associated rules.
- Simple dialogue.
- A broad vocabulary grouped according to subject, including the home, the school, animals, shapes, colours, fruit and vegetables, transport, clothing, parts of the body, the family, occupations and nationalities
Publisher: Anglo Arabic Graphics Ltd,U.K
Excellent Tool to Teach Arabic to Kds
Posted by Mrs. S B on Apr 9th 2014
I bought this book for my Tajweed and Grammar Course. But when i received the book, i loved it by seeing the quality of paper and colorful pictures. Our teacher was gracious to give us PDFs, but its worth buying the book. Seeing the quality its very cheap and good buy. It has interesting exercises which kids also enjoy learning and doing. I would recommend it to all parents who want to teach Arabic to their kids.